DIRECTORY 2017-08-12T15:24:00+00:00


Our goal is to build a comprehensive directory for our community. We are in the initial stages of inputting listings.

BUSINESSES 2017-10-10T13:28:14+00:00
HEALTH & WELLNESS 2017-07-24T10:46:39+00:00

If you are having a medical emergency, phone 9-1-1.

HealthLinkBC can help you find health information or services, or connect you with a nurse, dietician, or pharmacist. Call 8-1-1 or visit

Interior Crisis Line Network
Serves all support, crisis and suicide calls across the Interior Region.
1-888-353-2273  (C.A.R.E.)

EDUCATION & TRAINING 2017-08-10T09:48:17+00:00


GOVERNMENT, LEGAL, & ADVOCACY 2017-09-23T10:56:10+00:00
RECREATION, SPORTS, & CULTURE 2017-10-17T12:52:56+00:00


AGRICULTURE & LOCAL FOOD 2017-11-09T21:45:40+00:00

If you are a local food producer or have recommendations for this section, please contact us to see your content or location published.


SAFETY & EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS 2017-11-09T16:40:26+00:00

To ensure that the information regarding Safety & Emergency Preparedness is comprehensive for the West Boundary, we have a collection of individuals developing reliable and accurate information. If you or an organization you are affiliated with would like to be listed here please contact us.

Please check back at a later date for updates to this section.

SOCIAL SUPPORT 2017-09-12T18:56:43+00:00

If you need immediate support this is a list of individuals within the West Boundary that you can contact — they are connected with Food Banks, Churches and other social support organizations throughout the Boundary region.

Greenwood Cathy Straume 250.449.5009
Midway Martin Fromme 250.449.2309
Rock Creek Vivien Browne 250.528.7433
Bridesville Rick Steingard 250.449.8264
Beaverdell Gerry Goodkey 250.484.5211
WATER, FORESTS, & CONSERVATION 2017-11-15T16:48:18+00:00

To ensure that the information presented here is accurate and of quality, this heading is still under development — if you or an organization you are affiliated with would like to be listed under this heading please contact us.


To report illegal poaching and dumping contact your local Conservation Officer through the RAPP lines available.

Phone the 24-hour Conservation Hotline: 1-877-952-7277 or file an online report using this link.